Happy New Year 2013 MMS, Scraps, Wishes and Images

Happy New Year 2013 MMS, Scraps, Wishes and Images
My new year resolution
I wud not worry about doing things
rite way or the wrong way.
diis year,
I’m gonna do things my way.
just chill happy new year…

We will open the new book.
Its pages are blank.
We are going to put words on them ourselves.
The book is called Opportunity.
haapy new year

A new year mrks the bgning
of aal rits n end of all wrongs.
>>Hv a blissful>>
>>awesome>>
>>magnificent>>
>>cheerful n rocking>>
new year 2013.
I dont thnk dere iz any
oder qualty so essential
2 sccess of any knd az di qualty of perseverance.
It ovrcms almst evrything,
evn nature.
at peace wid ur neighbours,
n lt each new year fnd u a better man.

Get Happy New Year 2013 Greetings via Email:

1 comment: